Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Bazil Beauties



























 SOOOO I have been hunting these Isabel Marant sneakers down for what feels like forever. Last Friday I missed the sale through mytheresa & was so bummed. I then checked out Purseblog forum I follow & someone had posted a link to say Matches had
sold out also but they had one pair
remaining in a 41 in the Bazil (Destiny!!).
I don't think I have ever clicked through the
checkout process faster.
Anyway, they got sent from the UK on Friday & I received them the following Wednesday. So speedy!!
I am so in love, & so happy the Mr agreed to the purchase!
Can't wait to take them for an outting.
Let me know if your rocking some IM's, I never get tired of looking at them.

Sx

Source: My Pics, Google & Instagram

3 comments:

I heart comments.

Thank you.

xx